Whats the meaning and origin of the phrase a bird in the hand is worth two in the bush. Two in the bush photography about blog contact photography about blog contact. Vertalingen van a bird in the hand is worth two in the bush in het gratis engels nederlands woordenboek en vele andere nederlandse vertalingen. This is reel f16 two in the bush this is reel f16 two in the bush skip navigation sign in search loading close yeah keep it undo close. This expression means that it is better to have an advantage or opportunity that is certain than having one that is worth more but is not so certain a bird in the
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.