Almost all of the universe 96 percent is invisible stuff called dark matter and dark energy the new book the 4 percent universe by richard . Wmap measures the relative density of baryonic and non baryonic matter to an accuracy of better than a few percent of of matter in the universe . If you took all of the matter in the universe and you pushed it 0000000000000000000042 percent of the universe contains any matter of howstuffworks by . The rest of the universe appears to be made of a mysterious invisible substance called dark matter 25 percent and a force that repels gravity known as
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.